The Center for Rural Enterprise Engagement (CREE) has a series of tools to help people use online selling to increase opportunities for their business. This series is called Touchless Transactions.
How can I make Touchless Transactions work for my business during COVID-19?
CREE’s 3 steps for making online selling and hybrid selling work during this pandemic are available in our blog post: Touchless Transactions: E-commerce Guidance for Rural Business Managers Considering Online Sales
Prefer to read PowerPoint slides while you watch and listen to webinars? Here is the slide deck from CREE’s Touchless Transactions webinar.
WEBINARS AND VIDEOS
Watch our Touchless Transactions webinar on YouTube.
Learn with us through CREE’s Touchless Transactions webinar where co-founders discuss platforms and tools for setting up e-commerce for your business. The video is available on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paygHY1q4MI&t=1411s or by watching the video below.
Learn from co-founder Dr. Lauri M. Baker as she joins a Facebook Live of Touchless Transitions from Florida’s Pasco County Economic Development Coucil’s SMARTstart Small Business Program. The video is available on our YouTube channel’s “Webinar” playlist at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zolx8q2sd0&list=PLlCd-HvBEERjp9vSIU9TPOGOI-Ep8YAEq&index=2 or by watching the video below.
Listen to the 10 Best Practices for Online Selling of Agricultural Products by CREE co-founder, Lauri Baker on the Wedgworth Leadership Podcast. These are based on CREE and other industry research and examples from those who are selling online effectively.
Other Recommended Resources:
- National Young Farmers Coalition: A Farmer’s Guide to Direct Sales Software Platforms (https://www.youngfarmers.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Farmers-Guide-to-Direct-Sales-Software-Platforms.pdf)
- AmericanHort’s Coronavirus Resource Center, webinar hosted by Dr. Bridget Behe “No Contact Sales: A Discussion with Garden Center Retailers” (https://www.americanhort.org/page/Coronavirus#webinars).
- The National Digital Education Extension Initiative (http://srdc.msstate.edu/ecommerce/)
- A Beginner’s Guide to E-Commerce: Easy Tools for Profit (http://srdc.msstate.edu/ecommerce/curricula/beginners_guide/)
- Electronic Retailing (http://srdc.msstate.edu/ecommerce/curricula/electronic_retailing/)
- University of Tennessee Extension Specialists, Center for Profitable Agriculture, and Tennessee Department of Agriculture present the Garden Center Twilight Webinar: Operating During the COVID-19 Pandemic (Webinar recording: https://youtu.be/Ipt7k89T4eM; Written Publication: https://extension.tennessee.edu/publications/Documents/D114.pdf)