Touchless Transactions Toolkit
RESOURCES FOR ONLINE AND HYBRID SELLING
The Center for Rural Enterprise Engagement (CREE) has a series of tools to help people use online selling to increase opportunities for their business. This series is called Touchless Transactions.
How can I make Touchless Transactions work for my business during COVID-19?
CREE’s 3 steps for making online selling and hybrid selling work during this pandemic are available in our blog post:
Prefer to read PowerPoint slides while you watch and listen to webinars?
Here is the slide deck from CREE’s Touchless Transactions webinar.
Webinars and Videos
Watch our Touchless Transactions webinar on YouTube.
Learn with us through CREE’s Touchless Transactions webinar where co-founders discuss platforms and tools for setting up e-commerce for your business.
Learn from co-founder Dr. Lauri M. Baker as she joins a Facebook Live of Touchless Transitions from Florida’s Pasco County Economic Development Coucil’s SMARTstart Small Business Program.
Listen to the 10 Best Practices for Online Selling of Agricultural Products by CREE co-founder, Lauri Baker on the Wedgworth Leadership Podcast. These are based on CREE and other industry research and examples from those who are selling online effectively.
Other Recommended Resources
- ENational Young Farmers Coalition: A Farmer’s Guide to Direct Sales Software Platforms
- EAmericanHort’s Coronavirus Resource Center, webinar hosted by Dr. Bridget Behe “No Contact Sales: A Discussion with Garden Center Retailers”
- ENo contact Plant Pickup
- EThe National Digital Education Extension Initiative
- EA Beginner’s Guide to E-Commerce: Easy Tools for Profit
- EElectronic Retailing
- EUniversity of Tennessee Extension Specialists, Center for Profitable Agriculture, and Tennessee Department of Agriculture present the Garden Center Twilight Webinar:
- EOperating During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Written